Bill Maher - Irritable Bowel Syndrome
In which Maher discusses how Socialism relates to American Football.
If you’re ignorant about NFL revenue sharing (as I was prior to the video) prepare to have your mind blown. Also: Football is like the Democratic Party, baseball is like the Republican Party. — Ryking
Man, I love Bill Maher. File this in the “things I didn’t know because I don’t care about sports at all, but have relevance in other realms” folder (a folder which was just created today).
• Arizona’s Governor attempts to make the immigration law more friendly by producing a sing-a-long video starring puppets!
• Scientists have created the first self-replicating “synthetic” organism, making strides towards creating an entirely new species.
• LOST ended, but the world didn’t—though I’ve been told it was spectacularly close to happening…
• Warner Bros. is apparently bringing back Looney Tunes with an all-new show starring the same old cast.
• The Yankees and Mets played a few games this weekend, with the Mets coming out of the series with a 2-1 lead. Really good shit, yet much to my surprise, not too much aggravation/joy heard in the stands today (my assumption: LOST > baseball).
[pic: 4/5/6 Platform at Grand Central]